Hurray!!! Anatomy is finally over for David and that means I have my husband back...some of the time now. These last two weeks have been crazy while David was studying for his last anatomy test and then his cumulative anatomy test the next week. We are glad he is able to relax and take it easy this weekend. To celebrate we went to eat at The Loop, which is way yum. While we were waiting for our food we took turns taking pictures of each other with Abby to see who could make her smile bigger. Apparently I could. Hence David being in this picture. :)

For Halloween we decided to dress up the three babies about the same age as the three fairies from Sleeping Beauty. Don't they look so precious!

My little Marywether! Of course she had to be the plumpest fairy! :)
I love my little chub.

Flirting with the camera in her car seat.

Chillin in the bumbo.
1 comment:
what a sweet heart cant wait to meet her.
Post a Comment