Sunday, October 5, 2008

David's White Coat Ceremony

David had his white coat ceremony on Saturday at Wake Forest University. His parents came for this exciting event. We had such a great time together and David looked soooooo good in his white coat. Hehe.







Abby got some great time with her Grandma and Grandpa Pearson! She was such a happy girl and we got plenty of photo ops.









Here are a few more random pictures of our super cute baby girl. :)



Back seat pals with Sadie Evans while Emily and I did some YW's stuff.



Yummy

Spoiled?

2 comments:

Kevin and Melissa Williams said...

So cute! Did you take that picture of her on the black background, it looks great. Kevin and I are so excited for you guys it looks like all is going well at the Pearson home.

Anonymous said...

Suz these pics are soo cute!! I updated my blog finally! You would be sooo proud of me! Miss you more than you know Suz! Call me soon so we can chat! ~Kimmy :)