We went to Washington, D.C. last weekend. David is on Spring Break from Med. School, so we hit the road! This was my first trip to D.C. and it was amazing!! The following pictures are from our many adventures in our State's capitol.

Natural History Museum

Jefferson Memorial

Abby having a great time in the Natural History Museum gift shop.

The Hope Diamond

Hard Rock Cafe is our signature vacation stop.

Wouldn't Abby be a great President?

David and a possessed looking Ninja turtle at the American History Museum.

Abby taking a break from all the fun.

The Capitol

Abby is reading up on our next stop at the Air and Space Museum.

Honest Abe

The Washington Monument

Arlington Cemetary
2 comments:
That trip looks like it was a ton of fun!! I would love to go visit the capitol one day.
Thank you so much for the little girl dress, it is SO cute! I can't wait for her to be able to wear it, and I'll send you a picture! :)
Abby is getting so gorgeous! It looks like you guys had a blast. Yay for Abby as President!
Post a Comment