Thursday, August 28, 2008

Fashion Show

I love shopping for babies. Everything is cute. Everything will fit. And the fatter the better. That is probably why the last few shopping trips I have been on to find some post-pregnancy clothes has resulted in Abby finding adorable things and me finding nothing. I'm actually not too sad about this because then I can do a fashion show with all her cute clothes. This was a little harder than I was expecting and a few tears were shed but here she is!! I know she is wearing the same headband in almost all her pictures. Does anyone want to use their talents for good and send a few new headbands my way? Eh?





When I went in to check on Abby during her nap, this is what I saw! That little Hoodinie (?) wriggled her arm free and was sucking her thumb! Normally this wouldn't bother me but I was a thumb sucker for waaaaaaaaaay too many years and it stunk. Should I be worried?

No comments: