
I'm am currently being strongholded into posting to the Robbins blog by Suzannah Jane Pearson! I'm going to make a concerted effort to post as often as I can avoid :) We are now successfully moved out of our home in Arizona and we are homeless for 3 days while we move all our stuff to Huntersville, NC!! We are excited to be out of the heat but the humidity might make my hair look like I stuck my finger in a light socket. If you would like to take a virtual tour of our new home go to the M/I homes website for Charlotte and you can view the Asheboro model. Yes it's large and yes we have hardly any furnishings for it. We are excited to start a new year there. There is a brand new elementary opening right across the street from our house. Oh and I actually figured out how to add a picture of the house. Yeah if we sent you a pic of a different house that is not the one we are renting. It backed up to a busy street and we felt better about this one.
No comments:
Post a Comment